RS3 Saloon vs RS5

Stunning car @infernox

About time, too!

Haha thanks. Yeah long time coming but I'm happy with what I ended up with. To be honest though, I am still annoyed that I never got to see/test drive that merlin purple RS3 Saloon. I did see a Floret Silver S3 Saloon and thought it blended in with other cars, great as a sleeper but I do like how the Glacier White stands out.

I think i would the have to check the boot space first. Length and width wise i know its the same but height wise i only have a few inches spare with the S3 saloon boot with the pram in the back. Going from a FL S3 saloon to FL RS3 saloon I am not sure its a big enough jump, of course its faster and sounds a lot better but interior wise it will be the same to me (my S3 is pretty well spec'ed). I am not sure if i can justify spending that much on a car I am already familiar with hence I might just wait for the new RS3 model when it comes out. My pcp on my car runs out in 2021 so hopefully it will be out around then!

I can understand that, it was worth it to me. Weighing up the numbers a few days before I got it, I thought the same thing but now that I'm driving the RS3 that feeling went away and it does feel worth it so far.

Reactions: keenu and NevMan