2.0 tfsi oil pipes

Robin Chandler

Reaction score
Does any one have a diagram or parts list for ALL of the oil breather pipes on a AXX engine?
I want to replace the Crank and Rocker cover ones especially.
TIA

Thank you.
What a great link. Why I haven't found this before I don't know!
If you look in the sticky section at the top of this forum you will fins all sorts of info, including that link (Parts directory area).
It's helped me out loads of times.

Reactions: Robin Chandler
Anybody know where No 4 goes to! Is it straight into the block or is there something else before? Cant seem to find corresponding picture.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Audi breather.PNG
    Audi breather.PNG
    106.7 KB · Views: 68
I was going to replace mine (number 4) on Sunday, but I couldn't get any sight of where it connected or how to get to it, so I left it.
I was able to identify the other breather hose as the problem so I replaced that one and the PCV and left number 4 alone.

Mine had a split in it where it connects to the block or whatever it connects to. I taped it up for a week and the got another one.
From what I remember it was a nightmare to get off. You have to squeeze the tabs together whilst pulling it off and there's not much room to get your hands or any tools in to do it. If you pull it the tabs grip more!
When I did eventually get it off I'd disturbed all the s**t that was blocking it. Most of it dropped in the engine and I've had nothing but problems with the oil pickup blocking since.
Be careful if yours is blocked that you don't do the same.

Reactions: Daveyonthemove
There was no sign of any blocks in mine, oil was seeping out and getting sprayed around under pressure.
Have done approx 40 miles since changing them and it looks to have fixed the issue I had.