Hi can anyone tell me were i can get the sofware for the system update

Thanks

Attachments

• 1F857927-8767-43C6-9932-326B4F5EA050.jpeg
    1F857927-8767-43C6-9932-326B4F5EA050.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 173
Are you having problems with it?
If not I would probably leave it alone.
Also what version do you have? Think that screen is for updating maps if iou have Audi connect.

Yes for the MMI firmware as equipment is required to directly connect to Audi's servers, although I believe DJAlix can do this. Don't know why Audi decided to leave that setting in to confuse owners and not put it in a engineers service menu instead...

Don't know why Audi decided to leave that setting in to confuse owners and not put it in a engineers service menu instead...

You use that screen to update maps if you have connect/hdd based satnav. Options are over the air(3G/4G), sdcard or usb for updating maps.

Firmware for Audi A3 8V MMI systems is updated via SD Card however the VW Group Service tool is needed in order to both initiate and complete the process correctly.

Navigation data is updated as follows:
  • SD Card Based Navigation Systems (Standard) = Via purchasing and activating a new SD Card
  • HardDisc Based Navigation Systems (Technology Pack) = over the air via the MMI System update Menu if you have a valid subscription or SD Card via MyAudi.com if you have a valid subscription.
The original posters screenshot is of an MMI Standard system I believe.

You use that screen to update maps if you have connect/hdd based satnav. Options are over the air(3G/4G), sdcard or usb for updating maps.
Yes but that wasn't how I read his question as he stated software not maps. Unless he was confused between the two of course...

Any chance the sd card mmi software update would work from here?
IPGkh28.jpg