Facelift Marks in car seats

luke1980

Reaction score
Picked up 3 month old car from a dealer Friday and notice that it had couple of tiny marks on the chair , wondered if they can be fixed by myself or by the dealer ?

Also the glove box seems to have a strange issue with the fabric inside ! I would welcome your thoughts ?

Ta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The seat looks like a zip has caught it. Not sure if the loop can be pulled down out of sight but it cant be pulled back in from behind as there is a foam backing.

glovebox looks weird, has something leaked in it?

The seat looks like a zip has caught it. Not sure if the loop can be pulled down out of sight but it cant be pulled back in from behind as there is a foam backing.

glovebox looks weird, has something leaked in it?

Not sure I emailed the dealer on both so hopefully I get a reply tomorrow !

Least this won’t doesn’t smell of smoke

was it a demonstrator etc? 3 months isnt long plus a bit careless of owner? I would at least want the seat sorted, it would annoy me on such a new car.

was it a demonstrator etc? 3 months isnt long plus a bit careless of owner? I would at least want the seat sorted, it would annoy me on such a new car.

Yeah it was ! Better the condition than the last one to be fair !

I live in Swindon and dealer is in Leicester so logistically its a little bit of a way! To be fair I never saw it until today