Another Celeb dodging the law.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well as expected , another well known celeb dodges the law ….wont mention names but just one of many recently that seem to be above the law, well the law most people have to abide by.
maybe if I had endless cash I could pay someone to get me off things like speeding or drink driving ( not that I do).

end of moan

Reactions: 45bvtc
Well as expected , another well known celeb dodges the law ….wont mention names but just one of many recently that seem to be above the law, well the law most people have to abide by.
maybe if I had endless cash I could pay someone to get me off things like speeding or drink driving ( not that I do).

end of moan
This is the world we live in brother.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and DieselJake
Well its the laws fault this has been happing for many years where celebs use a teck error to get off ever after admitting there guilt.
Its time the law changed and it really isnt that hard or wouldnt take long to pass an amendment to close so called loop holes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 45bvtc, Raiden, Charlie Farley and 2 others
I mean , one day late......makes me wonder wether somebody took a bung to make sure that letter was late....:wtf:

Reactions: 45bvtc
Different law for the rich, can't say I blame them as if I had the cash I'd probably do all the dodgy stuff they do to save cash, prison sentences and whatever else.

Reactions: Raiden and V6Tom
Get rich or cry about it and nothing changes anyway. There the options. Cant beat them join them. Like DoeselJake. I would if i could lol
Different law for the rich, can't say I blame them as if I had the cash I'd probably do all the dodgy stuff they do to save cash, prison sentences and whatever else.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob Avant, DieselJake and Sandra
It's nothing to do with being rich.

He need not have employed anyone and could have resolved it with 30 seconds at a PC or even his phone.

The police have 14 days to start legal proccedings and it is so prescribed for a very good reason.

If you got a notice from the police that said, who was driving your car on a date 15 months ago, would you know? What about 15 weeks ago? It would be unfair to face 6 points and a big ol fine for not being certain who was driving.

So what is fair. That point has been decided as 14 days (long enough for the state and it's huge resource to pull it's finger out, short enough to give you a chance to remember or investigate). Yes it's only 1 day out, but then the rules are in place to protect the people against the state. If 1 day out is alright then why not 2, if 2 is ok then why not 3, I could go on.

The beauty of it (and the irony of how it is reported and received) is that these rules are the same for the everyone, rich or poor. You come in to my Court and show me the police are one day out, I'm throwing the case in the bin, doesn't matter if you have the best lawyer or none, it's the law.

Imho if we break the law we run the risk of getting done for it. If the fuzz or whoever don't comply with what they are supposed to do then it is only fair that the case falls away. The only trouble is that only the mega rich can afford the lawyers so the rest of us just have to "man up" and take it!

TX.