Just put down a deposit at the dealer on a new RS3!

Alliban

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the title says, I just put down my deposit on a Nardo Gray RS3 Sportback with all the trimmings. Right now my car is a whole bunch of parts in Germany and I have been told I have to wait until June 2019 at the latest until I actually pick it up from Bedford Audi :wtf:. Let's hope I get it sooner, but I am not holding my breath *sigh*

Anyway, I'm sure I will be asking various questions over the next ten months about the car so it will be good to chat to some of you and get your advice. It would be good to know if there are any meet-ups local to Bedford also?

Cheers,

Karl

Reactions: Terminator x
Hi, after test driving one before putting the deposit down it will definitely be worth the wait.

On reading one of the other threads some people are speculating they might halt production of this line of RS3 models, which wouldn't be ideal. Let's wait and see.

I've not had the pleasure of driving an RS, just S1,3 and 4 and loved them all, maybe next time I'm at the dealers I will ask for a test flight lol

Fancy sticking a deposit down for me too?! Congratulations mate bet your can't wait!

Hi all,

As the title says, I just put down my deposit on a Nardo Gray RS3 Sportback with all the trimmings. Right now my car is a whole bunch of parts in Germany and I have been told I have to wait until June 2019 at the latest until I actually pick it up from Bedford Audi :wtf:. Let's hope I get it sooner, but I am not holding my breath *sigh*

Anyway, I'm sure I will be asking various questions over the next ten months about the car so it will be good to chat to some of you and get your advice. It would be good to know if there are any meet-ups local to Bedford also?

Cheers,

Karl
Morning Karl, welcome to audi-sport.net. It’s a long wait these days for cars, but I really don’t think you will be disappointed. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Morning Karl, welcome to audi-sport.net. It’s a long wait these days for cars, but I really don’t think you will be disappointed. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Hi Sandra,
If the test drive is anything to go by then I think the wait will be worth it.

Reactions: Sandra