4x tyre set

When I replace tyres, I always get alignment checked, and also do so every 5k or so. Just had mine checked at 5500 and all was still well within tolerance, so no charge

who can you trust with a FREE alignemnt check, i imagine some will say it needs tweaking and charge you.
thats my impression of kiwk fit/halfrauds lol

Reactions: NevMan
4 tyres goodyears f1 assym 3 - £370 national tyres in store and availbale on payment assist option pay in 4 monthly installments.
any good?

this offer is not availbe online for the Goodyears. only on Brigestone/Pirreli/Avon

who can you trust with a FREE alignment check, i imagine some will say it needs tweaking and charge you.
thats my impression of kiwk fit/halfrauds lol
completely agree, as have ALWAYS needed tweaking...until now. Was gobsmacked when my local exhaust and tyre outfit showed me results of before, and all well within tolerance and in the green. So no charge....well impressed!

Went for asymmetric 3s Already can tell a massive difference to grip on dry. Anslow noise

Dunlopp sport max are really quiet compared to the michellen ps2 that came with my S3. Happy with them.

Looking around can’t find these cheaper fitted for set of 4 from Costco.

2B351E8E ACB9 460B B863 CEE9D31FB3C7

Plus £80 off set of 4