myaudi - page is down

sunshinewelly

Reaction score
does anyone have a link for this site

i can get into the dashboard side of things

but myaudi seems to have gone

i understand thats where the audi connect services are found - i am trying to find a link to new maps

When you login it does say some services will be temporarily unavailable, which I assume is Audi Connect.

nope site cant be found

https://www.audi.co.uk/account/dashboard.html#/car/WAUZZZ

i have this site which is the dashboard site

but not the myaudi site which i understand is the one required to download maps.

on the app itself it says that i need my audi partner to allow me to become a main user

" to experience the full range .... save your audi partner in the app and allow yourself to be defined as the main user by the partner on site"

what does that mean?

I've tried and when I do get in none of the connect services are there. I guess its down for maintenance..

Slightly off piste. I discovered yesterday if you enter a destination through the car and it's not in the navigation database, you get an option to search Google, which I assume uses Google Maps.

The myaudi website is well and truly borked at the moment. It tries to redirect you to audi USA. Audi customer services told me that it works with Firefox. It doesn't, it won't even connect it flags a security issue. Way to go Audi software bods.

Last edited:
Reactions: WesT-gefül
MyAudi

Yes it is, has been for sometime now, you can tell if the services are all linked, if you linked them before using the old website. But there is no information on the new site yet.
I expect Audi have a contract with a provider somewhere and they need to link the new site fully back to the vehicle's database...

Can you imagine how annoying it must be to get a nice new Audi and not use any of the fancy connect features. I've had mine about 4 months so I'm used to the sporadic performance of the audi connect website. Wonder whether anyone's head will roll because of this. I suppose because it's not costing Audi revenue then it's pretty low priority.

Its a very small part of the audi experience and one I am sure many don't even bother to use it. In no way does it detractfrom the driving experience....

Very nice, I got it's little brother an S3. I'm very pleased with it.
I'm just retired and when I bought it you could see the salesman thinking, why is this old fart buying a car like this. I like to drive it carefully, I signal and give way to people, confuses the hell out of them.

Reactions: NevMan
Even more info:
"The new myAudi architecture makes it easier to use. It is the basis for a number of new features and services. Changing the underlying technology also means that some familiar features are not available at the moment. We are continuously adding services, starting with your Digital Service Schedule, which will be available to you again soon."