Painting brake calipers on the car!

Buxton2901

Reaction score
So I will be looking to paint my calipers very soon and would like to know who has done this and if you left everything on the car?

spray cans or pot and brush?

want to do the dust shields too.

Cheers
Paul

Pot .

Two brushes , half inch and a smaller one .

What colour are you going ?

Reactions: Buxton2901
I want to go red to give a splash of colour but also want to stay stealthy
f61651661022f9a4382546701e47e5c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cool , at least they're aestheticlly pleasing calipers , recently someone painted some fugly lumps of iron silver highlighting the fuglyness.

Reactions: NevMan and Buxton2901
I just think with a grey car and black wheels that's black capliers will be lost and I should make them stand out a little

Can't you put some s-line decals on them to make them stand out?

My local wrapper company wraps brake calipers...Red, Oranage, Green and yellow and they are reflective so at nigh they look like they are glowing. If you want them to stand out that might be the way to go :)

Can't you put some s-line decals on them to make them stand out?

My local wrapper company wraps brake calipers...Red, Oranage, Green and yellow and they are reflective so at nigh they look like they are glowing. If you want them to stand out that might be the way to go :)

Same here - in Horsham, West Sussex - but you're looking at ~£250 to get them to do it brushed, on the car (incl S-Line decals)... or £200 without decals.

There's a company up near Nottingham (BCS Automotive) that do it where they remove them, spray, bake and re-install for £550.... I just got a quote form them, then saw they're doing a 35% discount... not sure if that is with/without the discount. Their work looks amazing, but that's a lot of cash just to have coloured calipers...

I'll just paint mine with a brush whilst they are still on the car lol a lot easier and cheaper

I'm struggling to find the time to do my own at the minute mate lol