Vandalism (but does this sound dodgy)

Raiden

Reaction score
Well before me and my wife involve ourselves in the situation I wondered what any thoughts are on this because I think there is more to the story and I have enough drama and problems in my life without adding to it.

So my wife's unit she runs her business from a customers car window was smashed (not her customer) and it was caught on her CCTV. She showed me the footage and I recognised the van that pulled up to this car and the 2 guys in it. They pulled up next to it jumped out popped the window and off they went.

The owner of the car is not happy but its a 20 year old VW Polo and its being sitting outside this mechanics place for about a year a couple units up. I don't know the full story but the polo this kid is not paying the repair and his dad is mates with the mechanic. I just think if you were that bothered with the car you would pay your bill or at least take the car away now it's damaged. Anyway this kid is not happy and he spoke to my wife who found what happened. And he wants the CCTV.

The guys that did it I always see in the summer when I clean my car in the evenings. They go to different units locking for scrap I think. She's been at her unit about 3 years and these guys are like clock work and have never bothered me or gone to her unit plus all the other units are not bothered by them when I mentioned it in the past. So last night they appear and I take down the plate as this kid wants to report it to the police.

If it was my car I wouldn't be happy but it all looks fishy to me. Has this kid annoyed someone or did the mechanic get them to do it? Plus if I was these blokes why return to the scene of the crime?

We live round the corner so it wouldn't take genius to work out we grassed them up and then our cars are targets plus her unit.

Make your life easier, just say the cctv has broken & you only realised this when you checked for him, that resolves your involvement, he cant moan or have an issue, also note its being repaired today incase he has ideas.

Reactions: Ghost and martin1984
I agree above like you say you have enough going on in your own life with out adding to it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Make your life easier, just say the cctv has broken & you only realised this when you checked for him, that resolves your involvement, he cant moan or have an issue, also note its being repaired today incase he has ideas.

I’d go with this ^

Reactions: Raiden