Alloy wheel photo thread

They look scary OEM lol....that looks superb mate, lovely!!!!!!

+1. Looking really really good, especially with lowering too. Love the colour

Reactions: FBF01
Just waiting for it to be lowered now. Ispiri FFR1 ET 37 fit like dream
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb 8d2e

Reactions: Rayner_1704, jimojameso, teslaboy and 2 others
Justin, looks good from that angle. I was looking at a set of wheels with an et35 but I was concerned it may be too aggressive. I like my tyres sitting inside the guard, particularly with some bigger rubber.

How’s the et37 look from the to, are yiu near or flush with guard.

Justin, looks good from that angle. I was looking at a set of wheels with an et35 but I was concerned it may be too aggressive. I like my tyres sitting inside the guard, particularly with some bigger rubber.

How’s the et37 look from the to, are yiu near or flush with guard.

They are near flush. Only poke out a few mm due to the rim protectors on the Pirelli tyres but looks good, will look better when lowered.

Attachments

• 0CD9648E-FFA0-45E3-844D-2B3FEFE18ACC.jpeg
    0CD9648E-FFA0-45E3-844D-2B3FEFE18ACC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 462
  • 8E43476B-2866-4AA2-8014-6F9969CCB102.jpeg
    8E43476B-2866-4AA2-8014-6F9969CCB102.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 483
They look spot on mate... looks like it’s just the tyre lip that’s sticking out, I bet the alloy itself isnt far off perfect :icon thumright:

Reactions: Justin Whitehouse
They look spot on mate... looks like it’s just the tyre lip that’s sticking out, I bet the alloy itself isnt far off perfect :icon thumright:
yes they are pretty flush apart from the tyre lip. Thanks for giving me the heads up with the thread from Billy otherwise I would have bought the FFRD1 which might have been a bit of a nightmare.

Reactions: NevMan and Phil3
2forge ZF1 - 18 X 9 - ET 38 - 265/35-18`s.

Wheels are 8,4 kg each.

Attachments

• Audi wheel (1).jpg
    Audi wheel (1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 744
  • Audi wheel (2).jpg
    Audi wheel (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 360
Reactions: Phil3
Does anyone have OEM alloys powder coated? I have these and would like them black, not sure how it's going to look though
audi-rs3-saloon-e375ca1f8905.jpg

Reactions: Phil3
@kamilo nooo don’t do it mate... the machined face on them you have now, contrasting with the back inner part looks awesome against the colour of your car :icon thumright:

Reactions: NevMan
@kamilo nooo don’t do it mate... the machined face on them you have now, contrasting with the back inner part looks awesome against the colour of your car :icon thumright:

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk