Picking up my first Audi A3 tomorrow.. help

newaudimember2

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I just bought my first "real" car and it is a Audi A3 2015 in amalfi white - i really hope it was a good buy! I have been wanting Audi for as long as I can remember!

Anyone here who is a owner of A3 2015 (not s-line) know if the touch pad lightens up when its dark in the car? I have only seen the car in daylight and didnt see this. Hope it is included in my car and will definitely check if it works tomorrow. Anyone know how to check this during daylight?

Thanks so much for helping out :)

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2018-07-02 kl. 23.03.17.png
    Skärmavbild 2018-07-02 kl. 23.03.17.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 126
  • audi touchwheel.jpg
    audi touchwheel.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 105
I would think this is pretty irrevelant. You don’t have to use the button much really and you can see where it is anyway.
Does the gear lever light up - no.

A very bizare question before you've even got the car lol.

Don't know though.. On my S3 you can adjust the brightness of the interior lights from the MMI. No idea about the other trim levels though.

Enjoy the car tho!

Reactions: NevMan
It will only be illuminated and have the touch facility if it has the optional technology pack, the standard click wheel does not illuminate, neither can it be used as a track pad

It will only be illuminated and have the touch facility if it has the optional technology pack, the standard click wheel does not illuminate, neither can it be used as a track pad

Thanks a lot for clarifying! Any idea how I can check this using VIN or something else?

You can retrofit a lot of stuff, but if this was possible I would think it expensive.
It’s only really a gimmick anyway - if I were you I would forget it.

Thanks a lot for clarifying! Any idea how I can check this using VIN or something else?

Sorry can't help with your question...however, you'll definitely find out when you pick up your car today, and hope it meets all your expectations!! :thumbs up: