Facelift Audi connect key

Bonstio

Reaction score
So this Audi connect key... I'm assuming the in-app presence for this is intended to for other vehicles which support this. I have not seen any MMI settings for this so assumed it's not available. Is that about right?

Thanks.

I'd like to know more about this aswell. I've installed the MyAudi app on my phone but a lot of the advertised features are not present. Apparently, you need to input a 10 digit code into the MMI to activate some of the features and this 10 digit code comes on a plastic key fob that should be given to you when you buy the car. Mine didn't have this code with the keys so I am currently asking my dealer to obtain the code for me, they said they can order it, will take about 10 days.

However, like you say, I think some of the features are not available on the "3 series" anyway.

Has anyone tried this:

So you want to reset the data connection in the car. From the audi connect menu, go to the plus sign and there should be an option to restrict data. Turn off the data and let the car sit locked for about 5 minutes. Then turn back on the data and you should be able to set up the key user. The tech who PDI'd the car beforehand should have done this but they never do.