Air suspension

Robbyb

Reaction score
Hi all

I’m looking for an air suspension kit for my 2007 Audi A4 sline. I want the ones with out the big tank. I want to be able to increase the pressure with a tyre compressor. Anybody got any idea where I can find one.

The ones I’ve looked at all seem to have tanks with them.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

I’m looking for an air suspension kit for my 2007 Audi A4 sline. I want the ones with out the big tank. I want to be able to increase the pressure with a tyre compressor. Anybody got any idea where I can find one.

The ones I’ve looked at all seem to have tanks with them.

Thanks

Without a tank there’s no air meaning you won’t be able to air up. The tank holds air at a certain pressure due to the manifold having a built in pressure sensor. You need a tank regardless.

Depends on the setup. Discovery 2 has rear air suspension with no tank, but it isn’t fast. A tank will mean you can blow it up much quicker.

Depends on the setup. Discovery 2 has rear air suspension with no tank, but it isn’t fast. A tank will mean you can blow it up much quicker.

Yea that’s where I’ve got the idea from. I can’t seem to find that type for the Audi. I know they have a small compressor. I put one in on a defender tipper. Didn’t take too long.

Yea that’s where I’ve got the idea from. I can’t seem to find that type for the Audi. I know they have a small compressor. I put one in on a defender tipper. Didn’t take too long.

You could try buying a smashed up audi all road as they have air suspension from standard not sure if it’s all round or just the front. But that will take a lot more fitting and messing about than buying a air lift kit. Just get a pancake tank goes straight in your spare wheel well. Rises on start so many different settings and in theory could be fitted in a good days work.

Im in the process of installing my airlift v2. I have a small tank in the spare wheel well. You can get a fitting that will allow you to fill it up with a tyre compress should the normal compressor fail. My whole install is hidden away. My controller is in the front ash tray.

As others have said, without a tank you're going to struggle with aftermarket options as most need to see tank pressure