Retrofit Recomendations

jrumball

Reaction score
I am about to Purchase a second hand A3 e-tron I am finding it impossible to find one with the spec I want, so I am looking at having the following accessories fitted.

I am looking for recommendations of companies to carry out this work please

THANKS

The car currently has fitted options as well as the standard MY2017 features

·Matrix LED

·Adaptive Cruise control

·Rear parking sensors

·Milano Leather

·Folding Mirrors

·Virtual cockpit

·Interior LED Pack

·B and O sound system

·Audi Phone box

·3 spoke multi function steering wheel

Hardware installation

·Reversing Camera

·Side Assist

·Front Parking Sensors

Software Coding for the above and the following if not already included in enabling the hardware normally

·Traffic Jam assist

·Emergency assist

·Camera based traffic sign recognition (unsure if this is standard on (in the MY2017 e-tron the brochure is unclear it is mentioned as standard in the MY2018 brochure)

·Park assist

·Audi parking system Plus (if this is not automatically part of Park assist)

Potentally

Hill hold assist

Hi all, first message here as recently bought an A5 Sportback F5. Spent a while reading the posts on this site and what a helpful bunch. Delighted with the purchase other than the lack of options i.e reversing camera and folding mirrors. Priority camera. Any recommendations in the London area? Have messaged @DJAlix who will be getting back to me. Looking to get the work done fairly soon as have some time of work.

Suggestions appreciated.

Reactions: DJAlix
I can’t recommend Alex highly enough! He did all the software work on my car as he didn’t have the workshop space the time to do what I needed hardware wise .

I used HazzyDayz for the hardware they weren’t the cheapest but had a good clean professional workshop =)

Reactions: MoJam
If you want it done to perfection by a perfectionist I’d recommend NHN.

He’s done loads for me over four different cars.