Advice for potential new owner.

Thought it was 98, as they say every days a school day.

V power near me is 97? Im sure it is?? Could be wrong?

I use Tesco all the time and still got 412hp on a dyno standard power, nothing wrong with Tesco!!

I’m still waiting to get my PFL RS3, I took it for another test drive and the salesman even revved the car when getting it out the showroom, the pops and bangs was EXTREMELY loud to the point it actually scared me as I wasn’t expecting it lol, this doesn’t have the dynamic pack, are they actually that loud standard?

when I get it I’m thinking about getting a secondary millteck de cat, has anyone done that with the standard exhaust? If so how is it?

Reactions: RS4B5
So I just picked up my PFL RS3 and drove 1400 miles in two days, all motorway miles, mpg is pretty similar to my Golf R, cruising at 85-88 mph most of the time I got around 31 mpg. Next day drove a lot of miles pretty fast (between 100-125mph and hit 170 once) and got 25 mpg.

For the performance, weight of the car, 4wd, and power I think this is quite acceptable, much more easy to accept than in a 4cyl, lighter golf R.

Reactions: RS4B5, DW81 and LeeJH
Yes the bangs from the exhaust are so loud, I only tried them once I was alone and far away from other people, they are very loud and not very polite lol.

I noticed when the engine is hot and I turn off the RS3 and then turn it on again the car starts up with 3 louds exhaust pops, the car goes pretty unnoticed until I turn it on, specially on gas station everybody all of the sudden looked at the car because the start up was so loud, is there a way to stop it from popping on a normal start up?

When I had a 335d I managed to average 17mpg..... No surprise then that the RS3 gives me single figures.
How on earth is 17mpg possible in a 335D. Either you were always stuck in very heavy traffic, your car was broken, drive like you stole it every day. Crikey i get about 28mpg on the rs3 saloon and almost double your 17 in the s3.

How on earth is 17mpg possible in a 335D. Either you were always stuck in very heavy traffic, your car was broken, drive like you stole it every day. Crikey i get about 28mpg on the rs3 saloon and almost double your 17 in the s3.

When I hammer mine now it still get 35mpg and that’s really hammering it lol

Yes the bangs from the exhaust are so loud, I only tried them once I was alone and far away from other people, they are very loud and not very polite lol.

I noticed when the engine is hot and I turn off the RS3 and then turn it on again the car starts up with 3 louds exhaust pops, the car goes pretty unnoticed until I turn it on, specially on gas station everybody all of the sudden looked at the car because the start up was so loud, is there a way to stop it from popping on a normal start up?

Has yours got the standard exhaust mate?

It was mapped and I did drove it like I stole it (until somebody else did actually steal it..) and I live in London - back then I used to drive to Victoria and back each day.

Reactions: LeeJH and DW81
So I just picked up my PFL RS3 and drove 1400 miles in two days, all motorway miles, mpg is pretty similar to my Golf R, cruising at 85-88 mph most of the time I got around 31 mpg. Next day drove a lot of miles pretty fast (between 100-125mph and hit 170 once) and got 25 mpg.

For the performance, weight of the car, 4wd, and power I think this is quite acceptable, much more easy to accept than in a 4cyl, lighter golf R.
I’ve got to ask mate are you based on the U.K. if so how on earth did you manage to get 170mph out of your car, jeez that is seriously quick.

Reactions: RS4B5
I’ve got to ask mate are you based on the U.K. if so how on earth did you manage to get 170mph out of your car, jeez that is seriously quick.

My car has the sports exhaust.

No, I'm from Portugal, I drove from Germany, to France, to Spain and finally Portugal.

Yes 170 mph no problem, my car has the optional the limiter raised to 175 mph, I think it does 180 mph on the speedo.

Reactions: E15, Behind The Bins and DW81
Lovely mate sounds like you had a blast, enjoy your new toy

Reactions: mz21
My car has the sports exhaust.

No, I'm from Portugal, I drove from Germany, to France, to Spain and finally Portugal.

Yes 170 mph no problem, my car has the optional the limiter raised to 175 mph, I think it does 180 mph on the speedo.
WOWSERS

it has a pretty epic spec, full audi exclusive interior and exterior, 22.000 euros in options. I love it.

WhatsApp Image 2018 03 26 at 153315

Reactions: seanick, SPIKE_, RS4B5 and 2 others
I think most people won't like it, but for me it looks very special, even exotic.

The first owner was from AUDI AG, a director, that's why it has such a unique spec, I never seen the RS seats in any other color other than black.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 16.26.21(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 16.26.21(1).jpeg
    223.6 KB · Views: 152
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 16.26.21(2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 16.26.21(2).jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 148
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 16.26.21.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 16.26.21.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 160
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 16.26.22.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-03-26 at 16.26.22.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: BarryG79, sgtvic, DW81 and 4 others
I have seen a few new RS4s in that colour - looks great.

I think most people won't like it, but for me it looks very special, even exotic.

The first owner was from AUDI AG, a director, that's why it has such a unique spec, I never seen the RS seats in any other color other than black.

I’d have a green RS3 in an instant but don’t want to pay exclusive prices

Love the car colour

No. Prius apparently doesn't do it ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

mz21 I'm unbelievably jealous of that colour combo. Green/brown is the dream but as others have said, exclusive prices and lead times aren't worth it on RS3s. Mine was owned by Audi UK as a directors car as well, only options not ticked were S/S seats and Advanced Key.

Enjoy!

mz21 I'm unbelievably jealous of that colour combo. Green/brown is the dream but as others have said, exclusive prices and lead times aren't worth it on RS3s. Mine was owned by Audi UK as a directors car as well, only options not ticked were S/S seats and Advanced Key.

Enjoy!

Thank you, you too!

I'm loving the color combo more and more.

Reactions: trilla