COL3011

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
New to the forum, I currently have an A1 TFSI 1.4 but have a new S3 on order (Ara blue)
Salesman reckons I will have it in April, but according to the tracker it isn't due to start construction until 26th March so I think he's being a bit optimistic.

In the past I've had amongst other things a TT, Boxter & 911 Carrera S which were all great cars in their own right but looking forward to the all wheel drive of the S3.

Looking forward to joining in.
Thanks,
Colin.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Colin, welcome to audi-sport.net. We will look forward to pics when you take delivery of the new car. Enjoy the forum :)

Hi Sandra, will post pics when it arrives & thanks for the welcome:cocksure:

Reactions: Sandra
Hi everyone,
New to the forum, I currently have an A1 TFSI 1.4 but have a new S3 on order (Ara blue)
Salesman reckons I will have it in April, but according to the tracker it isn't due to start construction until 26th March so I think he's being a bit optimistic.

In the past I've had amongst other things a TT, Boxter & 911 Carrera S which were all great cars in their own right but looking forward to the all wheel drive of the S3.

Looking forward to joining in.
Thanks,
Colin.
Great back catalogue of cars there mate! I was torn between the S3 and A4 BE avant, but the need to lump a load of gear round for work swung it for me in the end. If an empty boot was an option, I would have the S3 all day!

Thanks Clacksville.
Yes, this work lark always gets in the way of things doesn't it. The A4 is still a great car though!!

Reactions: Clacksville
good evening from me as well. I am a new member I would like to congratulate you for the effort you are making. I hope you can do even more. I have one Audi a4 Avant b8 2.0 tdi

Reactions: COL3011