Facelift Original Mats

Ryman

Reaction score
So, I bought my car at the weekend, its a MY17 Sportback S3 and its amazing! I was so engrossed in the car to not realise I'm missing 1 mat, the passenger front. The car has the red stitched SSS and the mats (which i assume are OEM) are a honeycomb in grey and red stitched. I wondered if anyone would know where I'd be able to get a set - I've looked on audi website and can't get the red!

bc4f27c145f501764cd8cb19e37781db.jpg

Image of the mats! taken from online so not great but hopefully will give an idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the mats mine came with from new, is that not what they all come with then?

MoebGis.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06
These are the mats mine came with from new, is that not what they all come with then?

MoebGis.jpg

Yep it’s those, can’t seem them on Audi! I’ll have to give them or TPS a call

They’re the mats it has! Absolutely brilliant! I’ll order a set and wait for them to arrive from Germany! Thanks!!!

If ordering from Germany make sure they don’t come for a LHD car !!!

Yep red border mats was new for the facelift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Tom.H
If ordering from Germany make sure they don’t come for a LHD car !!!

Yep red border mats was new for the facelift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah cheers, I’ve messaged them to see if then can do RHD!

Reactions: Rob2k68
Never seen them as original but I guess I was wrong. The link I forwarded is not the originals and be aware about LHD and RHD models.

They’re not l, but they’re very close! Yeah thanks I’ve messaged them to see if they are able to do RHD!

I must be able to get from audi then? Hopefully
Buy the oem rubber fitted matts as they look far better, stay cleaner for longer, last longer, and far easier to clean, l never use the supplied velour matts, l fire the Rubery matts straight into the asap
DSC 0023
DSC 0059
DSC 0024

Reactions: GregS3 and MattSedg
Buy the oem rubber fitted matts as they look far better, stay cleaner for longer, last longer, and far easier to clean, l never use the supplied velour matts, l fire the Rubery matts straight into the asap View attachment 146829 View attachment 146830 View attachment 146831

They definitely don't look better, but I've got a set purely for winter. They're very good quality.

Not only that, but if you’re a man that loves a nice suede shoe or a white trainer, if it rains you get the muddy water from the mat on your heals in my experience...

Sorry Jassy I can't be doing with rubber mats either - too industrial looking lol :)

Gotta be velour with constrasting piping which sets off the interior IMO.

I have a winter set and summer set :sunglasses:

Weekly hoover and come up like new :yes:

Floor mat

Reactions: Tom.H and Jassyo06
Does Audi not offer these for wrong hand drive?

s-l1000.jpg

Reactions: Andy F and Jassyo06
Sorry Jassy I can't be doing with rubber mats either - too industrial looking lol :)

Gotta be velour with constrasting piping which sets off the interior IMO.

I have a winter set and summer set :sunglasses:

Weekly hoover and come up like new :yes:

View attachment 146846

Hey mate they look ****** sexy as. its amazing what a "R" does in front of the "S"......lol but put yer dirty plates of meat on em......Nah l would want to float over them......lol in my car.....you've no idea how much OCD l have with me car....even the carpets in the Hoose are vacumed in the same way as the grass is cut on !Centre Court" lol jokin

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Velour car mats are for Bufftys very impractical an look guff as soon as

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Does Audi not offer these for wrong hand drive?

s-l1000.jpg

Now these would look better with the S3 logo,but Audi only offer them,only with the A3 logo,but its not a problem for me.....as l dont need a car mat to tell me what car l drive........ lol

Ps.....i will sell my brand new set of S3 floor mats front & rear for £20 buyer pays PP....as l will never use them....lol

The original FL S3 mats I ditched as soon as the car arrived for aftermarket high quality, 5 year warranty loop style carpets which I had ordered before the car arrived. The OEM mats are IMO junk. Rubber mats make a lot of sense for winter use and even year round, but I just prefer the look of what I ordered. They wash, dry easily and are very durable. They looked as good as new on my previous vehicle when I traded it in and the dealer asked who is the manufacturer (Lloyd Mats) as he was impressed with the quality and durability. Mine are the Berber style. LHD only.

Ps.....i will sell my brand new set of S3 floor mats front & rear for £20 buyer pays PP....as l will never use them....lol
Are they red and black? Lol