360 camera

CarterRS

Reaction score
Anyone who has taken delivery of a vorsprung did you get anything knocked off the price for not having the 360 camera?

Sure I read something about £500 being taken off the price somewhere

Anyone who has taken delivery of a vorsprung did you get anything knocked off the price for not having the 360 camera?

Sure I read something about £500 being taken off the price somewhere

I got £500 off my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CarterRS
My dealer doesn't seem to know about it

Did you show them anything in writing?

I collect mine on Friday, he's looking at the spec sheet from the vin and it's saying its included

Yeah I too got £500 off for lack of camera. I'll check for an email

Yeah I too got £500 off for lack of camera. I'll check for an email

Reactions: RS03??? and CarterRS
Its abit confusing it says its included when searching the vin number. I would have thought that would be updated to the spec

Mine was the same but I was told in person when my order was being placed that they are reducing the amount due to having to remove the 360 cam, tbh I don't really mind my S3 only had the audible and visual guides no reverse cam but my A class saloon and 330d both have reverse cam with 360 sensors I find that its more than enough as long as the RS3 is the same that will be fine with me

what I'm more miffed about is not having individual TPMS on the Vorsprung yet its available on the launch edition, how can the flagship model not have this feature :banghead:

Reactions: Apache007
Camera itself is about £230
a49d2486225a6e7fd721a87deebad156.jpg

Plus 1 in each wing mirror and a different one at the rear.

Camera itself is about £230
a49d2486225a6e7fd721a87deebad156.jpg

Plus 1 in each wing mirror and a different one at the rear.

so when they say no 360 will we possibly still get the side mirrors at least? knowing Audi I think them getting away with just leaving the one in the rear might feel like a blessing to them

Your only going to get £500 off if you ordered your car whilst the 360 camera's were listed as std equipment, If you ordered after they removed the 360 camera's the price will have been reduced anyway

Reactions: Mastachaz
ad camera back to car its not easy if there is no loom off course

The parts database shows the camera connector as part of the loom.

The big expense are the 2 wing mirror cameras plus new mirror bases and looms for the doors.

The parts database shows the camera connector as part of the loom.

The big expense are the 2 wing mirror cameras plus new mirror bases and looms for the doors.

Can I see ?

There is set on ali for.650

Is there any chance later cars might get 360 re-added?

It's the one thing I missed in my current M4 - it's a great alloy saving system.

Is there any chance later cars might get 360 re-added?

It's the one thing I missed in my current M4 - it's a great alloy saving system.

I’ve had a message from my dealer regarding the shortage of sensors and got this message back - The sensors are being replaced with a camera as standard instead but the article states that the RS3 are not effected and excludes that model - not sure if that means the RS3 gets the camera back or the A3 and S3 get them and RS 3 keeps the sensors. I think you can read it one of two ways.

I’ve had a message from my dealer regarding the shortage of sensors and got this message back - The sensors are being replaced with a camera as standard instead but the article states that the RS3 are not effected and excludes that model - not sure if that means the RS3 gets the camera back or the A3 and S3 get them and RS 3 keeps the sensors. I think you can read it one of two ways.
What a mess

Reactions: mb127
Configurator shows A3 now comes without sensors:
Internet

Whereas the RS3 still gets Park Assist and Parking System Plus (front and rear sensors) as part of standard spec on all trims, and Rev Cam still available as part of C&S pack (or standard on Vorsprung).
Probably explains why people are still getting build weeks through because it's not affecting the RS3.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3vans
Maybe not yet , anyway i did buy inspection little camera to.see if rs3 has front camera connector
I hope.if does that means just missing bit like.mirrors etc

I've just had the jolly news that mine's been pushed from June to November.

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans and Daggerit
I've just found the PDF I was sent along with my original quote and it states KA6 360 camera.

Hopefully by the time it's built they might have found some cameras down the back of the sofa.

My S3 just had the aural and visual guidance, no reverse cam, however my A class saloon and 330d both had reverse cam with 360 sensors. I feel that it is more than adequate, as long as the RS3 remains the same.
redactle