Audi A3 CR140 Tuning

AdamC95

Reaction score
After some advice with regards to tuning the CR140, car is more or less completley standard apart from DPF and EGR delete and a remap and its currently running 200bhp and 300lbft

To get the car running around 250-280bhp (a safe figure with relevant upgrades) what would i require while keeping the car relatively the same driving wise, i.e. not a heavy clutch, no loud exhausts (essentially sounding the same as standard)

I have seen on Darkside Developments they have the turbo (GTB2260VK) whih is £875.00, what else would i need to upgrade

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Patrico777
After some advice with regards to tuning the CR140, car is more or less completley standard apart from DPF and EGR delete and a remap and its currently running 200bhp and 300lbft

To get the car running around 250-280bhp (a safe figure with relevant upgrades) what would i require while keeping the car relatively the same driving wise, i.e. not a heavy clutch, no loud exhausts (essentially sounding the same as standard)

I have seen on Darkside Developments they have the turbo (GTB2260VK) whih is £875.00, what else would i need to upgrade

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I've been wondering the same about mine lately. I have the same sort of set up as you are running.

Currently have the car mapped with an EGR delete and running around 190bhp and 425nm and as always it isn't enough anymore and wanting more power.

I've done a break upgrade, so I have the stopping power. Just want to get more power without having to really go down the exhaust route as i've done that before on e a diesel and ruined the car.