s-line front spoiler only??

samuelt

Reaction score
hi all

has anyone got any pics of an A4 with only the front S-line spoiler added and the standard gray sections painted? Or maybee a pic with a non-standard front spoiler and the gray parts painted?

thank you
toby

dont think any1 on here has what your after mate, pav-g has a full s-line kit but im sure thats the closest your genna get to waht your after on this forum

Hiya mate, my A4's got the full s-line kit - hope the photo helps

1.jpg

Another pic - bit more close up of the front

IMG_1851.jpg

Still trying to source the honeycombe mesh to replace the slated lower grille (to match the mesh where spots are but so far everyones firing blanks, might have to plan a DIY job.

yeah very nice!

i'm looking to upgrade my standard grey lower sections on my A4 too! If I can get hold of a pair of s-line lowever bumper sections will they just fit on and replace my standard parts?

thanks pav-g very much what i was looking for as my A4 is also black! Does nayone know if any of the parts from the standard (non painted) lower section are common with the S-line?

ill will have a full S-line GMBH kit for sale soon, i think i have a buyer but he aint been in touch for a while.