Audio usb lead help

Ads86

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a 2010 a4 avant sline and was wanting to know if I can use a usb dongle stick to play music from. I have seen a lead that goes into the interface and has a usb end on it would this work at all. Thanks

As
Long as you have mmi then yes

I sell these genuine cable sets. Let me know if you would like a set and I can get one posted out to you. £15 posted and its genuine cable set

As
Long as you have mmi then yes

I sell these genuine cable sets. Let me know if you would like a set and I can get one posted out to you. £15 posted and its genuine cable set
Ok grate. How do I fined out if the car has mmi could you help at all

My A4 had the concert stereo with the AMI interface and worked fine with the USB interface cable. On mine the AMI socket was in the glovebox in a small enclosure in the top right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok grate. How do I fined out if the car has mmi could you help at all

Look for this in your glovebox

5819EE5B 9F94 44D4 AB8E 133CE410EA50
B20A399B 3D69 402D 98B0 B25CEB05B282

If you have this then you have AMI and the cable will work fine with the car.

Let me know if you have and if you want a cable set

Reactions: Steveredman
Look for this in your glovebox

View attachment 144873 View attachment 144874

If you have this then you have AMI and the cable will work fine with the car.

Let me know if you have and if you want a cable set
Just got the usb lead today and the pictures you have sent over is what I have it’s the concept one. Could you play music by putting an sd card in it as it has a slot for one. Says this on screen in the picture below

Attachments

• F705EFFA-73F8-47C8-B56E-A0E9E4A88B26.jpeg
    F705EFFA-73F8-47C8-B56E-A0E9E4A88B26.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 107
Just got the usb lead today and the pictures you have sent over is what I have it’s the concept one. Could you play music by putting an sd card in it as it has a slot for one. Says this on screen in the picture below
Yeah it will work surely

Yeah it will work surely
Got it to work now thank you. Now I can get my usb stick to work. What lead do I need for my I phone 8 to play music though the stereo could you help at all. Thanks

Got it to work now thank you. Now I can get my usb stick to work. What lead do I need for my I phone 8 to play music though the stereo could you help at all. Thanks

You need this cable Audi part no: 4F0051510AC

I have one available for £25 posted. Let me know if you need it. Thanks