S-Replacing Lambda probe*23W7

saudi

Reaction score
When I log in to my Audi account after log time this morning, below service campaign pops up.

Dear Audi customer,
Your vehicle is affected by the following service campaign(s).

S-Replacing Lambda probe*23W7

This is the o2 sensor that I was asking in a separate thread: http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/emissions-control-warning-light-on.352911/

Things are becoming clear now, this is the reason I am getting EMC warning light on. Audi will fix this issue for free.

Last edited:
Same happened to me in June. Amber EMC light came on, booked in with dealer (P2196 fault code)
Ended up replacing the LAMBA sensor.

EMC light came back on a couple of times since then (same fault code). Dealer ended up replacing the injectors last week as it was over-fuelling.

Extended warranty is quickly becoming my best ever purchase!!
Obviously we have different engines but nevertheless, thought someone might be interested.

Hi All
I know this is an old post from last year but I didn’t want to start a new one.

I’ve just received a notification on the “My Audi App” saying there is an urgent recall on my 2013 A3 TDI for the S-Replacing Lambda probe 23W7 has anyone else had this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had 2x lambda sensor during first 3years then phoned Audi after warranty expired they said there’s another recalls on lambda sensor Audi a3saloon 2014 2000tdi sline

I have had 2x lambda sensor during first 3years then phoned Audi after warranty expired they said there’s another recalls on lambda sensor Audi a3saloon 2014 2000tdi sline

Thanks for the reply.

I'm going to call them on Tuesday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just spoken to Audi and there is a recall on my A3 2013 for the Lambda Probe. It’s now booked in on Thursday.

Reactions: r2113
Just spoken to Audi and there is a recall on my A3 2013 for the Lambda Probe. It’s now booked in on Thursday.

Strange. Audi ran me this morning to cancel my car going in on Thursday for the recall due to the parts being on back order. Must be a lot of car having this recall. Has anyone else had this recall?

Reactions: r2113