Hello Folks!

Jezza16v

Reaction score
Hello all, I've just signed up to the forum. I have a 2005 A3 8p 1.9tdi, 175k on the clock. A nice car but it came with quite a few issues which I am gradually ironing out with the help of archive info (and my Son who is a VW Master Tech). I have some outstanding minor issues which might be specific to the Audi, I will post these later in the relevant sections. Problems sorted so far are a random gear selection, sticky clutch, turbo limp home mode, howl from the AC fan and rear N/S central locking. Hopefully I will be able to provide some input as well as obtaining information as I learn more about the workings of this car. :smile new:

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Thanks All for your welcome. I'll be sticking with it for a while, its my fist Audi, I'm quite impressed with the build quality, its a bit scruffy at the edges but I find the SE spec very good, the ride is great and handling pretty sharp given its age & mileage. I have a couple of other cars, I tend to run older, 2000 BMW E39 2.8i 210k, 1999 Volvo V70 2.4 160k. I'm ok with the tools so I find them much cheaper and fun to run than new cars.

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum. :)