Door Panels!?

starhannes

Reaction score
Hey guys!!
My A3 8L!

how do i remove door panel?? Here are some pictures of the screws i found. However still cant seem to pull anything off

Can someone please tell me how i could remove the door panel??

i think theres one behind the door handle, if there isnt then i think its a case of pulling up to get it off. ive had mine on and off a few times.

Thanks for your replies guys but:

"Remove the screw under the door pull (circled, but not clear in my photo), pull out the cover, and remove the 2 screws underneath. The door card will now lift upwards and off. Watch out for the cables."

I removed the door pull but there are no screws underneath, here i uploaded a pic of the door pull removed but cant find any screws inside/behind it!

DSC01338.JPG

Have you removed the 2 small screws at the top of the panel on the inside edges of the door ? If yes be brave and quick tug up and away from door and the panel should lift off no problem?!? Good luck should'nt put up that much of a fight.

First lower the window, then the 2 main screws are behind the plastic "cuff" inside the grab handle (not the grab handle itself). This cuff is held in place by a single screw. Remove this then push down on the cuff and reveal the 2 main screws. With these out pull hard upwards and then out. This is difficult to do with the window up.