New s3 owner.. hi i guess ;)

Seef861

Reaction score
hey guys and gals

New s3 pfl owner here

Mythos black, supersports seats, not much else to rant and rave about, 6 speed manual before u ask ;)

Previously and still a BMW fanatic but i have an S3, just because i wanted to say i have owned one (was originally looking for a s4 but budget restricted)

Anyways, being the 6 speed manny, i do fancy abit more noise out of her, sounds great when she gets going,

Does anyone you know have a scorpion full system for sale? Perhaps a downpipe and sports cat? I know im being uber cheap, but if you dont ask you dont get eh ;)

Also cleaning the tips with tin foil and billbery wheel cleaner works wonders ;)
IMG 1127
IMG 0541

Reactions: Onlysharky, Andy F and Jassyo06
:sign welcome:
Nice one!
A mate of mine swore by the tin foil thing on the tips but I've never tried it.
Great forum here for info / help / banter.

A couple of observations:
1) You're obviously trying to compete with @jassyo06 for the most weeds / moss on a drive. Tread carefully, he hold this crown with pride lol
2) That socket in the detailing place pic looks a bit dodgy. @jassyo06 could help with this too
:whistle2:

Reactions: richinsoton, MattSedg, Flying Scotsman and 3 others
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. As above you need to get that weed problem sorted, lol. You will enjoy the forum, plenty of good friendly banter in here. :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Seef861
Haha thanks guys, the weeds are down to being lazy, and the socket is the gaffers handywork as hes a part time sparky lol

The one thing with the tin foil is, its offers no coating whatso ever, so i would still polish them or coat them with something like mothers etc, as they get dirty again very very quick.

Also another niggle iv noticed, my car has sat nav but missing the SD card or something when i try to use the sat nav? Can anyone shine light on this or point me where to buy this sd card etc?
as coming from bmw its usually a CD or in built?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Welcome to the forum

For the tips....any old chrome cleaner and a light coating of WD40 does it for me

Reactions: Audi Bairn
How’s this tin foil trick work?

Some brasso & AutoSol with a DA does it for me

Aye it's a new trick to me as well :wtf:

Tin foil, any type will do, wet the tips, fold foil into a square as you would with anlarge sheet of paper, be generous as it breaks easily.. make sure you have some mamba gloves etc on, and scrub like thers no tommorow lol, lifts the dirt right off with ease, then spray with APC or billbery in my case, and repeat, 20 mins and they wer all spanking, Would say defo coat them in chrome sealant or wax later even though its niggly.

Reactions: The Challinor, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06