how to adjust clock with no mmi

Colin Anderton3

Reaction score
hello this you say is easy but I have looked in ever menu and cannot find where to adjust the clock the car is a standard A4 B8 salloon, thanks in advance from Colin

Press CAR then SETUP and one of the outer selections will be date/time.

Have you tried reading your manual.

Press CAR then SETUP and one of the outer selections will be date/time.

Have you tried reading your manual.
yes I have read the manual but as I say I cannot find where it says press car then press setup but I will go back and read it it again just in case I missed it but thanks tho from Colin

hooray I have found it in the concert sound system so now I shall give it a go tomorrow how I missed it I do not know but perhaps it was a kick up the backside to find it thank you Darren for that from Colin

If it's any consolation I spent 5 minutes button pressing when the clocks changed, trying to remember where I'd seen the option. :D Still unsure why it doesn't adjust itself as the radio is DAB. My house DAB radio changes the time when turned on so it must be there in the signal information somewhere.

This time round I seemed to have been able to get to the date/clock adjust right away - which was handy, once you remember to look at the edge of the display screen (top LHS?) it becomes quite easy!

This time round I seemed to have been able to get to the date/clock adjust right away - which was handy, once you remember to look at the edge of the display screen (top LHS?) it becomes quite easy!
hooray I have done it, what a nob am I I was looking at the setup above the steering wheel not the one on the buttons above the steering wheel it was the one on the top left hand side as soon as I pressed that I was away, talk about looking with blinkers on eh! thanks to all who replied from Colin