Uploading Pics

pav-g

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I got the ball rolling yesterday by registering with photbucket, but dont know how to get photos onto the threads in full - help

When you're in album view in photobucket, below each picture are 3 boxes filled with text (URL Link, HTML Tag, IMG Code). Click in the IMG Code, and the text is automatically copied for you. You can then paste this text into your a-s.net post and the picture will be displayed when you view your post.

0c_1_b.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e272/lwpautz/Audi/0c_1_b.jpg

Been a long day just got in - thanks for the advise I'll give it ago

She looks dead every winter but seems to find life from somewhere come spring - females for ya!

very nice, might i advise u to get those exhaust pipes all shiny :)
any other pics from front/side?

The tailpipes are the black ones not chrome, I didnt want to put too many pics on as cars in for a full detail tmrw so will be uploading pics after the make-over. Its being done by Steve from www.the-detailer.com apparently he's one of the best detailers in country so looking forward to the experience. I'll be hanging around all day so will be taking various before and after shots. Then stage two alloy wheels...

pav-g said:
The tailpipes are the black ones not chrome, I didnt want to put too many pics on as cars in for a full detail tmrw so will be uploading pics after the make-over. Its being done by Steve from www.the-detailer.com apparently he's one of the best detailers in country so looking forward to the experience. I'll be hanging around all day so will be taking various before and after shots. Then stage two alloy wheels...

He absolutely is mate, didn't catch you last weekend at Steve's, did you go in the end?

Can't wait to read his report, I know your car will be looking amazing come this time tomorrow!

Its gonna be a long day tmrw 8am start but im looking forward to it. Yeah I did attend the detailing day and bought loads of detailing stuff from the Chemical Guys stall so I can maintain my cars after the detail. I think next year we should all wear name badges as no one knew who each other was. I got talking to some of the lads from the detailing world forum whilst buying a coffee and apart from that everyone else were strangers. Saying that everyone were friendly and we all shared the same passion. Yeah after detail I'll start a new thread on this forum and the detail forum so you guys can admire steves work.