White Dials

Vron

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have bought a white dial instrument cluster and Audi want 1.5 hours to fit it, which I havent got much choice about as it has to be reprogrammed to the immobiliser. However Adui have said they cannot adjust the mileage so it will read whatever is on the clocks that are fitted!! Where can I get the mileage set back to what is on my original clocks?
Thanks
Vron

Someone posted a similar question on SeatCupra.net. They recommended a search on Ebay. You will have to send the instrument cluster off to them and they will send it back in a week or so.

Just been down to Audi where they powered up the dials and they are showing 15 000 miles, my car is 49 000 miles so they have refused to fit them point blank. So if anyone wants to buy a 2003 cluster with white dials fully working please pm me!

its a bit naughty - I'd be really p1ssed off if I bought your car from you.

I am not doing anything illegal? I wanted audi to put 49K on them but they refused.

It is too much hassle I am leaving the standard dials in but thanks for the link. I will enjoy the aluminuim dials on my 911 instead:wub: