What is your best feature on the Audi A4

Chelve1

Reaction score
What Would you consider your best feature on your car

MMI with Technology pack.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Crikey, almost too many too list!

Virtual cockpit, err no...matrix headlights, erm no...those magma red seats...it's a difficult one!!

The sound of that V6, yep I'll go with that!

Reactions: Gary_LB
Audi Easter egg key holder .. clever them Audi Cheerios

Attachments

• BAA1B672-A383-4F64-884F-430320DEA1C4.jpeg
    BAA1B672-A383-4F64-884F-430320DEA1C4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 643
Reactions: yuppyflyer, Keef, phope74 and 1 other person
Having not even had mine for 48 hours yet, so far I'm going to say the s-tronic gearbox. I haven't actually noticed a single gearchange yet.

Reactions: Riko0073
I am the best feature on my A4, seriously though there are so many but to narrow it down it is the engine coupled with the stronic is such a good match...

Reactions: Chelve1 and Riko0073
Toss up between HHA and convenience key.
Oh and HDD nav worked so well in Ireland last week - you can type almost any location and google search it, hotels, businesses etc.

Refinement and the led strip on the bottom of the door speakers.

Reactions: Gary_LB
The interior in general, such a nice place to be. Especially the auto versions with all the bells and whistles added :)

Reactions: Gary_LB, RaZ A4 and Keef
Grin factor

Reactions: gone, Gary_LB, RaZ A4 and 1 other person
B&O sound system with the right track no traffic and the right road

Reactions: Gary_LB and RaZ A4
So far for me it’s the quality of the interior which places the A4 easily at the top of its class.

Reactions: Rocksteve69, NeilHD and RaZ A4
Simple, Quattro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and Gary_LB
The frameless rear view mirror I think is really cool, and the s line front bumper side vents which aren't fake and actually allow air flow through for aerodynamics.

Overall interior refinement and the stronic gearbox is superb

The fact that it’s faster than it looks ;)

Reactions: Sandra, Riko0073, Fozzie1960 and 1 other person
The fact that it’s faster than it looks ;)
@Inked, I have to agree with you. I’ve lost count at the number of times some boy racer has pulled beside me, looked across and thought, it’s only A4. The look of astonishment on their faces as I serenely pull away from them is a picture.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Inked and RaZ A4
It’s fantastic, I always felt that my previous cars were just about quick enough. The fact that the current one doesn’t look any faster than them but knocks 2 and a half seconds off to 62 is great.
And even better than the traffic light GP is when some **** is tailgating through a 30 limit coming up to a 70mph stretch and you can see them edging to overtake, switch to dynamic / sport and..........

And to think I’m almost 40

Last edited:
Reactions: A4AvantBlackEdition, Sandra, Jcbmally and 1 other person
I like,,,,,,,,, heated seats, refinement, clocks, the way the dash vents light up, illuminated door sills, MMI App (especially the daughters face when I lock the car with it), LED lights,,,,,,,,, oh sod it. I LIKE IT AL !!!!!!

Reactions: Sandra, RaZ A4, Rocksteve69 and 1 other person
I like,,,,,,,,, heated seats, refinement, clocks, the way the dash vents light up, illuminated door sills, MMI App (especially the daughters face when I lock the car with it), LED lights,,,,,,,,, oh sod it. I LIKE IT AL !!!!!!
MMI App....?

MMI App....?
Its the MMI connect app. Lets you connect to your MMI from your mobile. Lets you unlock and lock the doors, check fuel levels, mileage, the alarm, if the doors, windows, boot, lights etc is open or on. Were the car is located, warnings status, along with the been able to play your music streamed to your mobile.

Reactions: Jcbmally
Only it not let you unlock and lock the doors, check fuel levels, mileage, the alarm, if the doors, windows, boot, lights etc is open or on if you've a pre 2017 car without the SOS system....

Not to derail, but does the app allow you to turn the car heating on?

I do like the idea of it warming up while I'm necking a wakeup coffee!

It’s not going to heat up if the engines not running.

Unfortunately it's not something that can be done on the app in the UK. I'd have liked it if you could put on the heated seats or something but that's not available either...

It’s not going to heat up if the engines not running.

True, but there is an 'auxiliary heater' fitted to cars in other parts of the world that allow the cabin to be heated prior to getting in I believe. These systems do not run the engine to do it, there's a separate heater and means you can get into a toasty car. :)

Yes in extreme cold climates like Canada etc. Webasto make them and they run off kerosene, they can be fitted to any car.

Yes in extreme cold climates like Canada etc. Webasto make them and they run off kerosene, they can be fitted to any car.

Neat that you can get an aftermarket version, I didn't realise that!

The one that I saw was in the US I believe and had a button on the remote as it was factory fit. Very cool!

No kidding... Damn near £1,000 if you want to be able to control it from your phone like you can on the OEM Audi system! :flushed:

It would improve mpg when you use it as you are not starting off with a cold engine, it would be near operating temp.

It would improve mpg when you use it as you are not starting off with a cold engine, it would be near operating temp.

To be honest it looks like it just pipes hot air into the cabin, I don't think that it actually warms the engine...

The ones I’ve seen heat the coolant, many different types available
c292c2e98cac79488a971862179e8e20.jpg

That would do it! But then you'd need to turn on the car fans somehow to heat the cabin as well wouldn't you?

Anyway, it's expensive and I doubt that many folk would stick it on a brand new Audi to be honest. Nice to know that there's options if someone was desperate for it though.

Diesels do usually have a PTC heater installed within the cooling systems as diesels take forever to warm up in the winter..

Also impressed with MPG, just calculated the fuel/MPG the old fashioned way (maths) and my 190ps diesel has returned 53mpg, only 550miles in. :superman:

Reactions: Gary_LB and Inked
Also impressed with MPG, just calculated the fuel/MPG the old fashioned way (maths) and my 190ps diesel has returned 53mpg, only 550miles in. :superman:
Got to be happy with that as I expect that will improve too as the engine is run in

Got to be happy with that as I expect that will improve too as the engine is run in
I am mate, a bit more frugal than your beast BUT mine is a bit less fun than yours.