spare key

sliced

Drive safe, stay alive.
Reaction score
so we've managed to misplace our spare key on our a3.

whats the process involved in getting a new key. what would the rough costs be, any ideas?

I suspect you'd need to go through a dealer, therefore it'll not be cheap to reprogramme etc but others may have had direct experience

Guys like @DJAlix may be able to point you in the right direction if it can be done privately??

so we've managed to misplace our spare key on our a3.

whats the process involved in getting a new key. what would the rough costs be, any ideas?
Fire me over a PM or an email to hello@vagcarcoding.com and I will see what I can work out for you.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
If you have an audi "approved" warranty, that includes key replacement insurance.

If you have an audi "approved" warranty, that includes key replacement insurance.

Really? the normal 3yr warranty? last year had to get a new key and it cost around £250. no mention about warranty or insurance from Leicester Audi.

Really? the normal 3yr warranty? last year had to get a new key and it cost around £250. no mention about warranty or insurance from Leicester Audi.
No, it's a one year warranty provided by the dealer for buying an "approved" Audi.

Upload 2017 10 1 12 14 4

Upload 2017 10 1 12 14 34

Reactions: Ormesome