Which coilovers

How low are wanting to go ? Do you realy need coilovers? or would a good shock/spring set up be worthwhile ?

Reactions: glenandem
I've got AP's on my b6 s4 and can't fault them for the money. I've just put KW v3's on my B8.5 and they're in a different league all together

+1

I am also looking to change my current OEM setup as I find the S-Line ride waaaaay to harsh and have never been happy with it, same with my A3 and A6 s-line versions.

I don't really want to lower the ride as I live out in the sticks and ground clearance can be an issue sometimes on the back roads, so lowering is not really an option. Looking to find a setup that improves over the OEM harsh/stiff ride but does not compromise handling.

Most forums I have read are people looking to also lower the vehicle but not an option for me. Just want to improve on the S-Line stiff/harsh ride.

Open to suggestions......

+1

I am also looking to change my current OEM setup as I find the S-Line ride waaaaay to harsh and have never been happy with it, same with my A3 and A6 s-line versions.

I don't really want to lower the ride as I live out in the sticks and ground clearance can be an issue sometimes on the back roads, so lowering is not really an option. Looking to find a setup that improves over the OEM harsh/stiff ride but does not compromise handling.

Most forums I have read are people looking to also lower the vehicle but not an option for me. Just want to improve on the S-Line stiff/harsh ride.

Open to suggestions......

Koni FSD may be a good choice then https://www.dcperformance.co.uk/uprated/koni-fsd-damper-kits.html

Reactions: JRock247 and glenandem
They look like a good solution, offering both good handling characteristics and also comfort.

Just reading some reviews now.

Have you used these yourself?

If you look on eibach uk they are a decent price for their pro street coilovers

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

thanks for replys guys, basically its to take a tad more of the arch gap away plus like above the sline suspension is a tad hard and ive read that coilovers can help soften that a tad if your not slamming it!!
im not sure on budget but thinking £3-400 to spend.

Looking to buy a set of decent coilovers for a reasonable price?
Any recommendations?

There's a set of H&R Coilovers for an A4 b8 on Gumtree at the moment, add n0. 1265718655, £500. They're in Billericay Essex.

This add is nothing to do with me, just saw it and remembered you were looking for a set, I can't comment on these, but H&R is a reputable manufacturer.

JG

thanks guys i was looking on ebay lol
looked like they came off an saloon though and looking at various kits on ebay avants seem to have a different part no!

thanks guys i was looking on ebay lol
looked like they came off an saloon though and looking at various kits on ebay avants seem to have a different part no!

If you can get a contact number for H&R, I'd give them a call to check, they may fit.

JG