S4 avant MPG

Nham68

Reaction score
Tootle up to Leeds today. First long journey - car is still running in.
Various speeds, a lot of time on the ACC (120 miles motorway, 56 a- roads).. in efficiency 75% of the time, a few times in dynamic for the noise (show the wife - she loved it..)

Average : 37.1 mpg.... 176 miles (3 hrs 15).

Not bad huh !

Reactions: 8utters
Virtually identical to what I got going from Manchester to Glasgow and back couple of weeks ago, 37.4 mpg with speed limiter at 80 and average traffic. Really impressed with that tbh, and worth noting that reducing limiter to 70 on a similar run last week made for the same mpg...

Reactions: 8utters
Tootle up to Leeds today. First long journey - car is still running in.
Various speeds, a lot of time on the ACC (120 miles motorway, 56 a- roads).. in efficiency 75% of the time, a few times in dynamic for the noise (show the wife - she loved it..)

Average : 37.1 mpg.... 176 miles (3 hrs 15).

Not bad huh !

Really impressed with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG 3398 Trip down to Stoke a few weeks back, average over 3500 miles is showing 25, mor than happy, it's a fantastic car.

View attachment 134740 Trip down to Stoke a few weeks back, average over 3500 miles is showing 25, mor than happy, it's a fantastic car.

You must be driving round in dynamic all the time ! I can see why, the noise is addictive...

On the inner ring road in Leeds is a 500m tunnel... got the windows down, gave it a blast ... ooooohhhhh

Reactions: gone
Yes Dynamic all the time, except boring motorway journeys where I stick it in comfort, it's the only time the radio goes on.

I'm glad to hear that, I have only put 220 miles on mine, mostly very short journeys and averaging 23 mpg. I didnt buy it for economy but getting 37mpg on a longer journey will certainly make my smile a little bigger :)

Got 29mpg average over the hills / moors today.. in comfort. ... nothing above 3000 revs mind