Tire pressure

Graeme Fox

Reaction score
Hi all,
New member. I've got a 07 A4 tdi Quattro estate (s line se) I've seen a couple of threads regarding tire pressures. There is no sticker on my car, & would like to know the pressures. 245/40/18.
Ta everyone
Graeme
P.s it's a 2 litre 170

Last edited:
should be on sticker inside fuel cap, or on the drivers door

if not user manual?

welcome to ASN!

Thanks. No stickers anywhere, & the handbook says refer to the stickers

The stickers in the car indicate the various pressures you must use, dependently of the load of the car.
One good rule is to check the weather you are traveling in, second, check on the tire, the maximum pressure that the tire can support, and NEVER use it.
If you drive clever in dry weather and are setting the pressure in a cold (Before start rolling), remember that the temperature rises the pressure, or use nitrogen that keeps it stable, and keep it when fully loaded less 0,75Bar for air, or 0,5Bar for nitrogen. If you use it usually with just the driver or driver plus one, can use max. tire pressure minus 0,85 Bar for air or minus 0.65 for nitrogen. Remember in wet conditions, the pressure must be a little lower and adequate to the kind of tire you use. Test it alone in a controlled condition to verify my info!
Drive always in a responsible way! Check the tire status after any bump or beat against sidewalk or hole on the road for tits or tire deformation.