Fantasy Footy 2017-18 Season

No movers up or down this week.
Well, only 2 :)

I’m surprised you used your wild card @Audi Bairn , and only transferred 4 players?

Reactions: Audi Bairn
****** Matip out for the season. Now that tw@t Lovern takes his place . Lovern is as much use as a dead fox

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ghost and Audi Bairn
Low points for all, week 33.
Few interesting weeks ahead.

I’m looking forward to tonight’s game, hope it’s injury free.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Raiden
****** Matip out for the season. Now that tw@t Lovern takes his place . Lovern is as much use as a dead fox

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VvD making him look better though. Great result last night..... get in there!
Just dreading Lovern v Ronaldo if we draw them in the semi or both get to the final

Well went with my gut with my team and so far so good. Sometimes I watch the FF channel on youtube but there advice for this weekend I didn't agree with and I was right. I knew Man U and Spurs would play bad and I thought the teams down the bottom would try harder to pick up points plus my bench boost helped as well. I hope Vardy scores again Tues and Lukaku and Kane play poor

Well played @Raiden , great timing to play bench boost this week. :icon thumright:

I say always go with your own thoughts and what you think are the right players to pick.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Only 1 point between myself and @Raiden :icon thumright:

C’mon @Audi Bairn , only two more game weeks for you to win this! :superman:

What chips do you have left?

You still on plan A :) :icon thumright:
Think I've ate all my chips - many of the teams starting to rest players............. the big teams are in the Champions League semi final :whistle2:

Reactions: martin1984 and Ghost
Did anyone watch the game last night. That last min penalty made my backside go!!!! But we made it to the final. Overdue some silverware so come on reds!!!!

Did anyone watch the game last night. That last min penalty made my backside go!!!! But we made it to the final. Overdue some silverware so come on reds!!!!

Yeah, fantastic.......... phew!
Although can't rest players in EPL as we need to secure top four position starting at Chelsea - of course the up side for us in the Fantasy Footie is that we can keep the Egyptian King in our teams.

Reactions: Ghost and Raiden
That Milner own goal.. Ouch!

Reactions: Raiden
I blame liability Lovern for that goal. Sometimes he'll be good and you think OK that's why we paid 20mil for him but most of the time you get this

6351.gif

Triple captain = 9 points

:)

I got 46 for Aubameyang!!!!! I had a feeling he would do better than Kane. Personally I would get rid of Kane as he still ain't match sharp after that injury :wink new:

I’m happy to finish in the top 5. :icon thumright:

Well done @Raiden , you had a strong last few weeks, I couldn’t catch you :) :icon thumright:

Well done @Audi Bairn , strong all season :icon thumright:

Good first year for @Sandra :yahoo: :icon thumright:

What happened to jojo, I don’t think he made the cut to play next season :haha:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Sandra and Raiden
New personal best for me. I'm happy with a top 4 finish.

In the VXRO league my brother inlaw beat me by 9 points. Think it was well over 100 last season.

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Ghost
I’m happy to finish in the top 5. :icon thumright:

Well done @Raiden , you had a strong last few weeks, I couldn’t catch you :) :icon thumright:

Well done @Audi Bairn , strong all season :icon thumright:

Good first year for @Sandra :yahoo: :icon thumright:

What happened to jojo, I don’t think he made the cut to play next season :haha:

Cheers @Ghost :thumbs up:
Thoroughly enjoyed my first season in the ASN League - good banter!