Forge twintake

Dohs3

Reaction score
Hi its been a while since ive had chance to look over my car i bought it with the forge twintake already on but im sure its not mounted right as it sort of just rattles around just wondering if anyone on here has one an has a pic were i can double check as there is a tag down by the nearside headlight thats been bent back which i would say is ment to be a mounting point and the meatal pipe going to the turbo at that runs around the back of the engine has no mounting points which seems a bit strange cheers

i have one on my s3 mate, i will take some pics and upload them when i get a chance if you still need help?

Hi sorry for the late reply its been a busy weekend if u could that would be helpfull cheers

The twintake has two mounting points,

On the front panel and on the inner wing by the headlight

There are a few different variants of the twintake depending on fitment i.e. VW golf, VW scirocco, Seat leon etc. As they all have slightly different mountings.

On the Audi S3 you undue the bolt where the wing and front panel meet and slide the mount in, that's assuming you have the correct one.

Yh thats what i was thinking i will up load a pic latter of it i think the mounting point you are on about someone has bent it back for some reason

Is there ment to be a mounting point on the pipe with the air mass inserted or just the one on the wing for the s3

Attachments

• IMG_3567.JPG
    IMG_3567.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3566.JPG
    IMG_3566.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
No the only fixing locations are at the filter ends

Attachments

• DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0049.jpg
    DSC_0049.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 121
Thanks for your replys going to finally get round sort it out tomrrow been so busy will let use no how i get on cheers