BOTB luckiest guy or scam?

KrisKrk

A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant
Reaction score
Is that real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOTB have been going years now, they started in airports and now give cars away every month.

I guess it looks good for Audi and maybe they pay a small sponsorship fee to BOTB to have a bit of coverage but I don't think there's anything sinister here.

Right. Now I remember these guys from airports. Never paid any attention to them as thought it was too good to be true.

On their website now and wonder, how many tickets you have to buy in order to win? Is that system of randomly selected ticket?

Really impressed, @Ghost.

I'm bit winded up for it.
Need to do some more reading about it and try it once or twice for fun.

It would be nice to win something for the first time in my life. It would be even nicer if it was a big score straight away. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played a couple of games but I never won. When you play you choose which car you'd want if you won. Higher profile cars have a higher game price than cheaper cars. If you win you can either have the car or the cash equivalent I believe. The games are usually some sort of image puzzle where you have to get the closest coordinates to those selected by an independent jury. For example to decide at which point in the image someone may be looking. Winner is whoever matches the closest. It's good for a bit of fun, but like any form of gambling the odds are highly stacked against you.

Can't say whether BOTB is genuine or not but it definitely looks like it is genuine.

I have played it a few times and always opted for a Porsche, but never come that close. The pixel details for the ball is so fine its very very hard to get it spot on.

As always the odds are stacked against you unless you're stupidly lucky or stupidly spend and literally click everywhere.

SCD (group I'm in) work with them and many people I follow on YouTube (supercars of London, Mr JWW etc have made videos with them) I buy tickets with them now instead of the lottery.