Black Window Trim & Grill / Inlays

Thanks, it does look much better, not sure if I want to peel off the black over the S5 badge though.

True about the fumes, I do wonder where air/fumes travel to once they have passed through the front radiator, surely not into the cabin...

Thanks, it does look much better, not sure if I want to peel off the black over the S5 badge though.

True about the fumes, I do wonder where air/fumes travel to once they have passed through the front radiator, surely not into the cabin...

There's normally a filter of some sort in system, also catches things like pollen etc

Finally got found to de chroming my car, very happy with the way it turned out. I may wrap the mirrors not sure yet.
IMG 7338
IMG 7344
IMG 7340
IMG 7351
IMG 7339 2
IMG 7350

Reactions: S32B
I like it, carbon fibre wrap on the mirrors now???? I almost went for those alloys, but a few reviews I read said stick to the standard alloys as the big ones make it a bit firm! Are you finding that?

I'm still not sure on the wing mirrors, I like the way they are for now.

Comparing mine to a new model Sport trim A5 coupe I test drove with the 18" wheels and the higher (Non S-line) suspension its definitely firmer but not unbearable, on smooth roads its fine but country roads you do feel the bumps. I drive a lot and after 13500 miles since picking it up in March I'm not wishing I had picked the Comfort suspension.

Reactions: S32B