Pan roof

Riko0073

Reaction score
Hi All

After much deliberation I've updated my options for my S4 Avant on order and included the pan roof.

I've had a sunroof on my last 2 cars so didn't want to regret not speccing this on a £50k motor!

Those that have the panroof on their Avant, how are you getting on with it, no issues with noise etc?

I did test drive an S4 and did think the cabin was quiet dark so this should help brighten up the interior.

Does it come with electric sun blind? Anything else good about it?

Thanks

Hi All

After much deliberation I've updated my options for my S4 Avant on order and included the pan roof.

I've had a sunroof on my last 2 cars so didn't want to regret not speccing this on a £50k motor!

Those that have the panroof on their Avant, how are you getting on with it, no issues with noise etc?

I did test drive an S4 and did think the cabin was quiet dark so this should help brighten up the interior.

Does it come with electric sun blind? Anything else good about it?

Thanks

Yep comes with a sunblind ..noise well I can hear the exhausts so ...perfect . Also better and cheaper when using the ejector seat button .having the roof open

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Riko0073
Yep comes with a sunblind ..noise well I can hear the exhausts so ...perfect . Also better and cheaper when using the ejector seat button .having the roof open

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Haha, yes I can't wait for the exhaust note.

Is the sun blind electric or just a manual pull across?

Ejector seat not an option I ticked but would be handy when the missus starts complaining about my speed!! : )

Electric blind, can be left partially open too if needed.

I had a day blatting around the peak district yesterday, put the car in manual, the popping on downhshifts is awesome, you don't need to be doing silly speeds either, even sticking to limits there is fun to be had.

Reactions: Riko0073
Electric blind, can be left partially open too if needed.

I had a day blatting around the peak district yesterday, put the car in manual, the popping on downhshifts is awesome, you don't need to be doing silly speeds either, even sticking to limits there is fun to be had.
Sounds like a great day, I really can't wait to get mine now.

Electric sun blind sounds good and just another little touch of quality above my current S3.

Reactions: gone