Facelift Just trying to do my bit for society........

RSS-S3

Reaction score
so I was on my way home from my friends tonight, sitting in my car cruising along happily.

When out of no where some pile of **** corsa comes barreling down the wrong side of the road(from behind me a few cars back) with no lights on or anything. Chasing a jeep up ahead of me!

This car was full to the brim of "youth" and was traveling between 60-70mph!

The corsa cutback right in front of me (extremly close to my front end) to avoid a oncoming car.

Its then pulled put again, then gone round the wrong side of a small roundabout........

At this point I have phoned the police and these cars have slowed right down (heading in the direction I need to go home) whilst they hurl bottles and eggs and all sorts of projectiles at one another! (Im still on the phone to the cops)

I managed to get both the cars registrations, at this point they have noticed I'm sort of near them and have crawled to a stop almost.

(Now im shitting it because Im thinking they are going to attack my car, bearing in mind im not that close at all! So I turned into a side road with some shops)

But then they have suddenyl shot off..........then another car with no lights on hurtles out of a side road, chasing them.

At this point I have pulled into a small side entrance to some flats to turn around and get away from
These shops to get home (still on the blower to the cops)

As I am reversing out of this side road, one of the cars appeared at speed!

(Im now on the phone to the cops still awnsering questions and then now ive thought Oh ****! )

Ive panicked, with the adrenaline rush and in the moment ive plowed straight into a big black bollard with a almighty crunch!

So now ive got this car right beside me almost and im thinking to myself Im now going to be attacked!

So Ive had to nail it and get the **** out of the area!

Ive got back home and have been shaking like a leaf, to find Ive done some very substaintial bumper damage! :(

All whilst just trying to be a good citizen and report some very very dangerous driving and get some more assholes of the road!

And ive ended up with a completley ****** bumper and a heartbeat faster than a smackheads gyro :disappointed::disappointed:
IMG 3654
IMG 3653
:cry:

My poor poor car :cry: im heartbroken

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Joe4842 and TDI-line
Glad you are OK mate. Cars can be fixed easier than humans, so the main thing is that you are safe and unhurt.
Hopefully the police find these plonkers and get them off the road.

Audi S3 MY16 Daytona Grey

Reactions: Milnesafc, richinsoton, Audi Bairn and 3 others
Sorry to hear this, at least your ok, and hopefully the Police may get them.

i had a run in the other day with a thug in a astra in Hemel Hempstead. He was up my **** all the time at the car park at Wally World, i kept pulling away to distance myself, and he kept catching up each junction. He then came up side by side at a roundabout, we pulled away and he deliberately tried to swerve into me, i just carried on. Fling ****. I think if the Mrs hadn't been in the car, i would off circled the roundabout and gone hunting.

This where Dashcams come into the own.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, RSS-S3, James.B8 and 1 other person
Sorry to hear this :(

Too many drivers like this on the road and I've seen it first hand being in the fire service. Always end up in a ditch or hurting someone innocent like yourself.

Hope you get the car sorted soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn, TDI-line and RSS-S3
Nooo so sorry for your car mate, but at least you are OK. This is where a dashcam comes in handy!

Some right idiots on the road I had a BMW cut me up the other day and then yesterday saw a motorbike overtaking someone on the inside using a cycle lane!

As you can see the 2 left lanes are for the A41 straight on, the lane I'm is is for the motorway which then splits into two lanes at the lights:

Lanes

Yet the BMW driver thinks differently:

Reactions: RSS-S3
After surveying the damage this morning, its definitely going to be a bumper replacement, along with diffuser as all of the clips have been broken off.

I have slightly knocked the exhaust tip too.

There is no ******* way im going through my insurance company! I really dont want to be ****** even further!

Reactions: QuattroCalum and Joe4842
Sorry to see this bud but the main thing is that your alright,cars can be fixed.
There's a few rear bumpers on eBay just now that iv noticed though needed spraying to match yours. Least you haven't damaged your rear quarter panel.

Do you have any of those 'SMART' repairers near where you live? Some of them are very good at repairing damage like that.

After surveying the damage this morning, its definitely going to be a bumper replacement, along with diffuser as all of the clips have been broken off.

There is no ******* way im going through my insurance company! I really dont want to be ****** even further!
Gutted for you mate, the problem you have is your rare colour as well, breakers yards have them for around £300.

Found this one unpainted if it's any good? https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-repla...s-tronic-rear-bumper-unpainted-new/1241749017

Maybe worth swapping for one of these then... ;)

The rear i mean, and maybe the exhausts if your filling flush, or stuff it, trade up for an RS. ;)

Viper-Green-Audi-RS3-Sedan-12.jpg

Maybe worth swapping for one of these then... ;)

The rear i mean, and maybe the exhausts if your filling flush, or stuff it, trade up for an RS. ;)

Viper-Green-Audi-RS3-Sedan-12.jpg
Hahaha the problem is with a bright color, is they become a dickhead magnet!

I recon if I had a black or white or darker coloured S3 I wouldnt have half the trouble !

But i would be a complete sucker for a Viper green RS3 saloon!

Reactions: Milnesafc, TDI-line and Rob2k68
Reactions: S32B and Rob2k68
Really sorry to see this my friend.

Exhaust tip just pops off so that’s easy, new bumper and diffuser needed I believe the saving grace is that it’s not taken out your rear quarter panel.

Reactions: TDI-line and RSS-S3
Really sorry to see this my friend.

Exhaust tip just pops off so that’s easy, new bumper and diffuser needed I believe the saving grace is that it’s not taken out your rear quarter panel.
I am so thankful, my lights are ok and so is the rear metal work!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
£837 INC vat for new bumper and diffuser parts.

(Unpainted bumper of course)

Hahaha the problem is with a bright color, is they become a dickhead magnet!

I recon if I had a black or white or darker coloured S3 I wouldnt have half the trouble !

But i would be a complete sucker for a Viper green RS3 saloon!
There's something about it, funny I remember thinking that about Vegas Yellow the day I signed on the dotted line :rock:

I'll second that about attracting dickheads!

There's something about it, funny I remember thinking that about Vegas Yellow the day I signed on the dotted line :rock:

I'll second that about attracting dickheads!

So many needle dicks out there, who feel the need to prove a point.

Sorry to hear of the damage after doing a good deed.
Have the police been in touch to say if they caught the dicks and banged them up yet ?