A1 Advice

Steveing64

Reaction score
Newbie here after advice the wife has been looking for a new car and has seen A1 Sportback Special Edition 2.0TDi Black Edtion 2013 for sale its in Cumulus Blue as dont know much about Audis is there antyhning we should look for its done 32k and was registed on October 13 is for sale at Audi dealer for £13850

thanks

Newbie here after advice the wife has been looking for a new car and has seen A1 Sportback Special Edition 2.0TDi Black Edtion 2013 for sale its in Cumulus Blue as dont know much about Audis is there antyhning we should look for its done 32k and was registed on October 13 is for sale at Audi dealer for £13850

thanks

If it helps: I recently purchased (June 2016) a 2013 A1 185bhp Black Edition unseen (had an operation so couldn't drive the 200-miles to see the car) from an Audi garage with 12-month warranty and all that and with a similar mileage and other than those safety elements I knew I'd be changing anyway - tyres, brake discs and brake pads - the car has been 100% perfect. Before the 12-month warranty concluded I made sure the car had a local Audi dealership service if only to check for warranty items, and none were found.

GREAT car the A1, we certainly enjoy ours...

Thanks going today for a test drive fingers crossed

I've an October 2011 Pricing and Specification Guide (in pdf form) if it would help you - doesn't include the Sportback.

I also have an April 2014 edition that does include the Sportback.

PM me with your email address and I'll send them to you.

Well wife loved car so bought it collecting Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great news, Steve
5187.gif
Enjoy...