Need a luggage cover for a 96 Avant

martin318is

Reaction score
Hi,
Would love to have put this in the trading section but I don't have the post count to allow it. (I can understand that for sellers but for wanted's it is a little frustrating)

Anyway, I have just bought a 1996 A4 Avant 1.8 SE and it needs a luggage cover. Have tried a couple of parts and breakers sites with no luck. Any suggestions?

cheers,
Martin

I'm selling mine, but it's for a B6 model. Never ever used it. It weighs a tonne and provides absolutely no function. All it does is advertise to low life scum that you might have something in the boot worth nicking.
If you want one as a safety precaution to prevent luggage flying about in the event of an accident then a cargo net is much more effective and cheaper.

I bought my 96' Avant almost two years ago without the load cover and went to a stealer only find how expensive it was (£300). I did find a used one from a breaker in East London and despite the terrible condition it was in he wanted £150 for it. Of course I didn't buy it and I have learnt to use the car without it which means I don't leave anything in the car at all.