Looking for my first S4 Avant - Help...!!

GaryP

Reaction score
Hi all

Looking for my first S4 Avant. Narrowly missed out on @longp2 's Lava Grey one which looked and drove amazing. Looking for something similar. 12/13 plate as budget dictates this somewhat. Preferably Black Edition, and with at least Damper Control. Driving @longp2 's really sold the Damper Control to me. Think I can live without Sports Diff, which is just as well as they seem rarer than Hen's Teeth...!

If anyone is looking to sell one on in next couple of months, let me know, or if you see something out there please also let me know.

Itching to get one now after driving the aforementioned one!!

Thanks.

Reactions: scotty76, Keef and V6_Man
Yeah, I feel quite lucky to have secured that car as it seems there was a lot of interest in it. I'd been eyeing it up for a good few weeks whilst I was offshore and after all the feedback I've received on it I'm surprised it wasn't snapped up sooner. Had I not been trying to get something lined up quickly I may have let it slide and waited for another similar specced one to come up but I think I've made the right decision as the Suspension and Diff are rare options it seems. Roll on Saturday.

Keep looking mate, I'm sure another one will come up soon enough.

Reactions: Keef and V6_Man
Ahhh really should've looked into selling my old car privately!

Good luck with the search!

Reactions: scotty76