TYRE INSURANCE

tinatinaorangina

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have the details, (phone number would be ideal) for AUDI Tyre insurance, I do have cover but no paperwork and my dealer's response to my request is - it was on your paperwork !!
Needless to say Im not buying my next car from them ..

Thanks in advance

Does anyone happen to have the details, (phone number would be ideal) for AUDI Tyre insurance, I do have cover but no paperwork and my dealer's response to my request is - it was on your paperwork !!

Thanks in advance
Sorry cant help but i wish i could say thats a shocking response from a dealer but they just dont care these days

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn

Thanks in advance
You should have received electronic copies too. If you can find out who the insurer is, then it should be simple to get the contact number. Put a call into Audi customer services failing that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's 0845 873 1390 but they may need your policy number too.
Good luck.
My dealings previously (once) were very good.

PS. Welcome aboard. What car do you own? Look forward to your further contributions to the forum on your experiences :welcome!:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost
Thanks ! I'll try the number above. Ive changed my email since I got the car so I can't double check to see if its been emailed - I actually don't think I have received anything, as I have every other piece of paperwork relating to this car and the previous 3 Audis just not the insurance details.
Currently I'm driving A6 Black Edition but looking to change - Audi have honestly done nothing to keep me as a customer... but we will see what happens.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Thanks ! I'll try the number above. Ive changed my email since I got the car so I can't double check to see if its been emailed - I actually don't think I have received anything, as I have every other piece of paperwork relating to this car and the previous 3 Audis just not the insurance details.
Currently I'm driving A6 Black Edition but looking to change - Audi have honestly done nothing to keep me as a customer... but we will see what happens.

No worries, hope you get it all sorted.
Not very impressive by your dealer. Thankfully they're not all like that and I have a good one.
I got hard copies of all my paperwork at the time of placing the order.
What do you fancy as a replacement of the A6?