S3 saloon % discount?

Nope, you've understood it well.

You're basically paying for very steep depreciation and a large sum of interest over 2/3/4 years, then handing it back and starting again....

It's not *that* terrible if you already spend vast sums of money on changing cars every couple of years though....
Hence why I bought the wife's new 5 door MINI Cooper S on a 1+23 month lease deal

It works for me as the good lady likes to change her regularly. At least this was she HAS to keep it for 24 months
I guess the trick is to not think about it too much, and as you say, enjoy the things your enjoy in life :)
@DrEskimo - Agreed :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Well I still haven't heard back from the dealership! They must not want to sell cars!!! Getting fed up of it now.

Well I still haven't heard back from the dealership! They must not want to sell cars!!! Getting fed up of it now.
Same here. Im waiting on 3 different dealers to come back to me. I suppose its due to being busier over the weekend. Im not going to chase them because then they will think im desperate. I can wait. If they want to sell a car they will come back to me, if they dont I'll just try again towards the end of june and hopefully someone is desperate for a sale at the end of the quarter.

Hence why I bought the wife's new 5 door MINI Cooper S on a 1+23 month lease dea
I love Mini's :)

Im not going to chase them because then they will think im desperate. I can wait. If they want to sell a car they will come back to me, if they dont I'll just try again towards the end of june and hopefully someone is desperate for a sale at the end of the quarter.
Exactly my thinking :)

Same here. Im waiting on 3 different dealers to come back to me. I suppose its due to being busier over the weekend. Im not going to chase them because then they will think im desperate. I can wait. If they want to sell a car they will come back to me, if they dont I'll just try again towards the end of june and hopefully someone is desperate for a sale at the end of the quarter.

Add me to this list.

The guy who sold me my S5 and changed dealership is looking into it for me, and had a call from my current dealership retentions about an S3.

Let the battle commence!

My wife is on side now too...there is a god.

Maybe it is to do with the fact we are going to look at a Keeshond Puppie tomorrow.
The things we do for a car.

Reactions: DrEskimo
My wife is on side now too...there is a god.

Maybe it is to do with the fact we are going to look at a Keeshond Puppie tomorrow.
The things we do for a car.
Nooo it's a fur ball....I love dogs but wouldn't want a Kee in my car....get her onto a cockapoo, very little shedding!

Show here this:

757878270.jpg

Nooo it's a fur ball....I love dogs but wouldn't want a Kee in my car....get her onto a cockapoo, very little shedding!

Show here this:

757878270.jpg
Haha. Dont worry, the wifes car is for the kids and dogs.

We already have a Samoyed, so want something similar. Although it matter not which bread she wants....just that she on board with the S3!!

Although it matter not which bread she wants....just that she on board with the S3!!
lol good thinking. I miss not having a dog, the day I retire is the day I get another dog ;)

Have you heard back yet?

I have had another offer on carwow.
The saloon was coming in at £455pm with the spec I wanted, which was just too much.
I dont want to spend over £400.
So i asked them to quote me for exactly the same spec on a sportback.
Its coming in at £390pm!!! Over £60pm cheaper!!! Thats ara blue, black ed, pan roof, advanced tech pack, SS seats, folding mirrors and parking plus. With only £4k deposit.

Im really considering going for it.
The only issue is, I had my heart set on the saloon. But that kind of saving each month is ridiculous.

Have you heard back yet?

The saloon was coming in at £455pm with the spec I wanted, which was just too much.
Its coming in at £390pm!!! Over £60pm cheaper!!! Thats ara blue, black ed, pan roof, advanced tech pack, SS seats, folding mirrors and parking plus. With only £4k deposit.

The only issue is, I had my heart set on the saloon. But that kind of saving each month is ridiculous.
That's a good deal!!! Do you mind me asking what dealer this was with? I still haven't pulled the trigger with my order yet but that's a better quote than what I have had. I wanted the saloon but thinking of going with the Sportback now. Pretty much identical spec to what I want only I'll go for 19" wheels and loose the parking plus.

That's a good deal!!! Do you mind me asking what dealer this was with? I still haven't pulled the trigger with my order yet but that's a better quote than what I have had. I wanted the saloon but thinking of going with the Sportback now. Pretty much identical spec to what I want only I'll go for 19" wheels and loose the parking plus.
I'll PM you which dealer this is with.
However, she has just emailed me again saying she forgot that it was Black Edition I wanted. Shes added this on but it only takes it to £401 PM. Which is still good considering the spec and small deposit.

Reactions: James.B8
Another thing...i presume you already know (if youve been speccing your car on the configurator for as long as I have )...
If you add the 19" wheels it automatically adds mag ride at £995, so the wheels come to an £1400 addition in reality. Better to buy some decent aftermarket ones...unless you are seperate for mag ride??
Also, being as the rear sensors are now standard, adding the front sensors gets you parking system plus for just £300.
I only want them as Im spending £40k+ on a car, i want to put something in place to reduce the risk of me knocking it in tight spaces.

Another thing...i presume you already know (if youve been speccing your car on the configurator for as long as I have )...
If you add the 19" wheels it automatically adds mag ride at £995, so the wheels come to an £1400 addition in reality. Better to buy some decent aftermarket ones...unless you are seperate for mag ride??
Also, being as the rear sensors are now standard, adding the front sensors gets you parking system plus for just £300.
I only want them as Im spending £40k+ on a car, i want to put something in place to reduce the risk of me knocking it in tight spaces.
Yeah I know but I think it's probably worth having the mag ride to be honest.
Yeah fair enough. A lot of this stuff should be standard considering the price of the car haha

Have you heard back yet?

No mate, not from the guy I was dealing with BUT I have heard from another! I'm like you with the £400 per month figure in my head.

This is the offer and on a S3 saloon black edition, Ibis white folding mirrors and front sensors.
£2,500 from me and then £387 on 49 month pcp.

But TBH I'm now thinking I want to drop it to 36 months. I can sort the number sout myself once the Audi site is working again.

Don't forget to factor in the extra car tax for going over £40k.