Which tyres?

h1r4

Reaction score
Hi guys. Approaching 13k miles on my b9. I've got a Quattro 2.0tdi. Fronts are approaching 3mm and rears 4mm. Wondering which tyres would be best to change them with? I've got the 19 inch v spoke alloys. I was wondering if my tyres should've lasted longer or this is what is to be expected? The tyres are hankook evo 2s 245 45 zr19. Any ideas what's best to replace them with?

Thanks

+2 on the interest, as we are almost on 13k in our 3.0TDi 218 Quattro avant and will need to replace ours in the next few months too, although we have the Sport 17"s with Michelin Primacy 3's @ 225/50/17...

Our car is leased, so we've probably not much option but to go with the same again maybe.

Depends what you want more of the same or a higher performance?

Mpss get great write up but the new pilot sport 4s is out also

conti sport contact 6 has great reviews.

Hi guys. Approaching 13k miles on my b9. I've got a Quattro 2.0tdi. Fronts are approaching 3mm and rears 4mm. Wondering which tyres would be best to change them with? I've got the 19 inch v spoke alloys. I was wondering if my tyres should've lasted longer or this is what is to be expected? The tyres are hankook evo 2s 245 45 zr19. Any ideas what's best to replace them with?

Thanks

Have the 19s got a 45 profile? That's higher than my 18s.

According to the other day when I took a picture for a alloy claim they are.

I looked on black circles and the mpss were 200 each .

I like these tyres alot but was hoping for something that'll last a bit longer? If it can be done

Mine are 35's on 19's. Zoom in on this pic from Tamworth Audi, my car though;

HighResImageaspx6

Looking at this pic and the profile, we're approaching non-pneumatic tyres aren't we!

Reactions: RaZ A4