Cutting out issue... After K04-064 conversation

rich4130

Reaction score
Thoughts on this?

I have carried out a K04-064 TFSI Turbo conversation on my 1.8t LCR..all running well aside from one fault... it cuts out and stalls under heavy braking?!

I cannot find and boost vac/leaks, but it does not do it with the MAF unplugged (the MAF is good!) which would be a sign of a leak but I have checked all joints and eliminated these (I think!)

With the brake servo disconnected it does not do it, it has a new check valve fitted...but the servo holds a vacuum?!

TB cleaned, and realigned with VCDS, PCV system disconnected for elimination!?

I am awaiting mapping so the N75 is unplugged, has revo software on currently..

Has a Bosch 044 fitted with Bills adapters, standard injectors for now..

Has a new check valve and seal on the servo where this attaches... the servo still had vacuum after being left for the weekend when I swapped this over so fairly confident that is ok... it held a vacuum til the pedal was pressed with a tester.

Really struggling!?

It has the DV Relocated and obviously custom intake pipes, I have bypassed the evap cannister, blanked off the port on the TB.

Wellcooler, custom boost pipes with a silencer bypass on the turbo

It does not do it until the car is up to operational temp, and starts on the button after it has stalled.

Fuel trims are -3 approx.. is clearly running mega rich but would be with no n75..

Lcr
by rich4130 on Audi-Sport.net

Any help appreciated!

Rich

Last edited:
I'll grab a log and post it up...thanks for the reply.

by rich4130 on Audi-Sport.net

Sorry for the photo.. laptop died..

However I think the 1.991 in column c may be the issue..?

anything above 1 in this is running lean? so looks like a massive air leak under braking... or a boost hose leak when the engine is rocking as the car brakes

1.991 is the normal value on over run as the ECU switches the injectors off...

<tuffty/>

Ahh.. not that then!

I better do some more comprehensive logs and post them up.

Thanks for the reply