ABS Help Needed

jimya4t

Reaction score
Recently i changed my rear disks and pads on my 1996 A4 1.8 20v turbo sport. Whilst i was changing the drivers side i damaged the ABS disk on the back of the brake disk. Yesterday i changed the ABS disk but it keeps coming off and jingling about and is really anoying plus i have my dash beeping its **** off:banghead:. Does any 1 know how i can get it to stay on? I've tried pushing it on as hard as i can put just keeps coming off!!! Has any 1 herd of this and is it a common fault, plz help
jimmy.

jimya4t said:
Recently i changed my rear disks and pads on my 1996 A4 1.8 20v turbo sport. Whilst i was changing the drivers side i damaged the ABS disk on the back of the brake disk. Yesterday i changed the ABS disk but it keeps coming off and jingling about and is really anoying plus i have my dash beeping its **** off:banghead:. Does any 1 know how i can get it to stay on? I've tried pushing it on as hard as i can put just keeps coming off!!! Has any 1 herd of this and is it a common fault, plz help
jimmy.

Its probably split, i bought new when i did my discs around a tenner IIRC

I also had to supply VIN no to ensure correect one, i dont know if that means there is more than one?

cheers. it didnt have a split but am gona try cleaning the back of the disk today.
cheers anyway.