Child car seat

Ayersy

Reaction score
looking for car seat for Audi A4 convertible 2003 told at Halfords that nothing is suitable and that the best way is to have isofix fitted into car. Any advice welcome for a nanny wanting to take grand children out.

Well they said that because back seats are sloped a car seat fitted by seat belt was not safe.

If it doesnt have isofix, you can simply buy the brackets from the main dealer and instlal them.

I did that on my B5.

ISOFIX is waay better than the seatbelt anyway so i'd recommend this even if the seatbelts did work.

My mum takes the wee one out once a week and doesnt have isofix, and the seatbelt fitting is really awkward compared with the isofix seats in our cars.

What make of car seat have you got I now have isofix in my Audi A4 cabriolet 2003 but having trouble still getting suitable car seat for 3-12 year old range. Any recommendations would be really helpful cheers.x

I like the Recararo seat we have that is belt in, It has lots of adjustment for different ages of children and fits nicely in the A4 avant. The seat has been fitted into many of my families cars including a Golf cabrio.