2009 S3 Rear bumper nightmare

gsamatt

Reaction score
I'm having a nightmare, Somebody recently went into the back of me and has smashed my rear bumper up. Audi have quoted me £399 for a new one.

I thought i did enough research and thought i found the correct part and bought a second hand one off ebay, part code 8P4 807 511 - It does not look right at at all, it looks like this is the S-Line version?

Audi said the correct part number is 8P4 807 511 B

Does anyone know were i can buy the correct bumper cheaper? I cant find this bumper with the B prefix anywhere, not even on Google :/

Can my fellow S3 owners shed any light on it?

Many Thanks!

The s line bumper fits the s3, its the bottom defuser thats different, you need to remove the bottom difuser (if its not damaged) and fit it to the new bumper, also the 3 door will have a different bumper to the 5 door sportback.

Thanks for getting back to me on this, its much appreciated. Audismart - my bumper comes in what looks like 3 parts, the s-line bumper looks like two, something does not look right around the bottom.

Dave - That looks like a 3 door, i have a 5 door unfortunately but it looks like the right bumper i just need the 5 door version of it!